“Liberty consists less in doing one’s will than in not being subject to that of another” (Rousseau)
Flower Actions shares scientific knowledge about phytotherapy, kinesiology, mental training and nutrition to enhance physical abilities in order for YOU to decide what is best for YOUR body. We also prepare natural handmade products, offer massage and consultations.
Our moto : Heal faster, feel better and live your life at your best.
For more informations please contact us.
When I was younger I wanted to be have the ability to treat and take care of everyone on the planet. Not to be invisible. Not to fly. Not to be superstrong. I wanted to look after people, wherever they were.
- Certification Massage ABHYANGA
- Diploma in Aromatherapy, Académie Herboliste
- Master's degree in Atmospheric Sciences, McGill
- Bachelor's degree in Atmospheric Sciences, UQÀM
- Muay Thai, BJJ, wrestling and MMA at Thailong, Canada
- Boxing and Muay Thai at Underdog, Canada
- Savate at McGill, Canada
- Kickboxing at Escorpion, Uruguay
- Judo at Judo club St-Barth
- Aromatherapist, Flower Actions
- Kickboxing and Muay Thai Coach
- Conference : Plants and Inflammation, Académie Herboliste
- Research Assistant Intern (Atmospheric Sciences), UQÀM
- 1 K-1 fight, Canada
- 3 Muay Thai fight, Canada
- Multiples Judo competitions, St-Barth
After finishing a master of research in Atmospheric Sciences at McGill University, I felt I was not making a difference in the world.
My love for Martial Arts and my wish to help people lead me to start a diploma at Académie Herboliste. I have already finished my certifications in Floral Therapy (Bach Flowers) and Aromatherapy but I am taking courses to get the full diploma.
I am currently training CROSSFIT, BJJ and MUAY THAI in the French West Indies.